MGOCSM Annual Conference 2014, Valsad – Gujarat
1. Member of programme team
2. Group leader of Summer in Bethleham
3. Group representative (Speaker) for Workshop activity on: Relationship through Social Networking site conducted by Anup Alexander
4. Helping organising team prepare for Gregorian Workship
5. Sleep! late night and wake up at 5am n get ready, bang on boys room, wake up everyone and hear all the nonsense and watch them making faces at me
6. Ali Gabranis straight talk on premarital relationship
7. Student speakers for reflection session and devotional talk: Sheena Varghese, Reese Sam, Jobin John Varghese, Jobin George, Christy Varghese, Titto Manu all did a wonderful job, hope to see you all again,
8. As usual an inspiration, a mentor and a good friend Rincy Raju her session on Passion for Orthodoxy through examples of Desert Mothers (Amma)
9. I loved the moments when I was around my thirumani n especially while serving him food with Leo Joseph, Sherrel Thomas, Merlin, Anna John
10. Helping AC times team with details for the next days supplement, Ann,Robin Varghese, Sherrel and Linsa.
11. Jacob Thomas achens question on: What is the purpose of door.
12. Joshy Achen on Holy Qurbana heard you for the first time and it was good.
13. The most happiest moment was getting a chance to enter the madbaha for the first time in an annual conference with the most naughtiest person Febin (Joy achens son)
14. Gregorian worship something very close to my heart, loves spending time in praying but my mind was all the time towards the candles and thirumani.
15. Lovely stage, shamiyana, sound system and cooling.
16. Delicious food by Fine Flavours – Anup Alexander.
17. In group activity, my members were overjoyed and they wanted to perfom again n especially Jisha who had said she has stage fear but after performing on the stage she was completely a new person.
18. Tithal beach, I would say mumbai ka samundar behtar hai.
19. Was too happy to see my childhood friend after long time Mathew Cheriyan.
20. Award ceremony, got one for me as well that was kind of a blessing. Would have been more deserving during Global Conference.
21. Special thanks and congrats to Jacob Koshy achen, Anup, Lloyd Joseph, Jijo Yohannan Perakavil, Austin,Curran, Sachin Thomas, Leo for the hard work and efforts to make this a great success.
22. Got to meet old friend Sandra kurien n very special person John bhai.
23. Though you all could not make it to the conference got to see the message thru the video: John Kochukutty uncle, Sherin Kurian, Soji Anish, Bino Thomas…..
24. Divine Raaga the pride of Bombay, Jenson Jacob you n ur team did a good job. Benson Daniel, Sefi Shyam Alexander, Christi, Serah, Joy.
25. Binu Alex bhai entry late mara lekin aap tho har jagah tha thanx to all those pics.
26. Jincy Valson the most deserving promotion from ZC to RC, God bless and continue the great work hope to see you as DC next year
God bless all those who worked for this conference and also bless the new office bearers to make it large and work sincerely.